thats lil bro feet btw :)

thats lil bro feet btw :)

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Lets Chill.

Let's chill.
Those two famous words
Turning nouns into verbs as we smoke on this herb
Relax...
Lay back & puff this thrax
We lose time; not gettin it back
Let's take a look at the facts
Your fly..

Like alligator eyes..
Wondering the temp between those thighs
As I look at your chinky eyes
Your ready.
To go for a ride
Sit back & let me drive
Let's chill for awhile.

Feeling so elated, blunt got me escalated
Feelin like we shoulda dated
I know....but times like this we shoulda waited
Til we made our destination

Cuz I'm sitting back, eyes glazed & I'm high...
Flame burnin at the tip
First blunt si la vie
Its just us when u vibe with me
& its guaranteed we get by...

Happy in our zones
On our way to our homes
Smoke up through our domes
Perpetrators leave us lone
Don't text or call my phone
Too busy in my zone
Weed so right but legally its wrong
Who cares were both grown
Lol... just goofing off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment