thats lil bro feet btw :)

thats lil bro feet btw :)

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Just Breathe

Parts of me
Just wants relief of the debacle set ..
In front of me
I roll my trees
Solo; I smoke my weed
With my picnic by the sea..I just breathe....

As my mind stays clear..focused on the sunrise..
I... sit... by my side..
Wipe my eyes as I no longer cry
I... sigh & wonder why...

Like a seed.. optimism manifests
An existence unlike the rest..
Certain about this journey..about this test
Where I succeed ...beyond the rest..
I stand firm on my ten.. loose hair moves in the wind
Sea air fill behind my breast as I breathe....

I feel ... blessed.
This mission twas unlike the rest as I... breathe..
Seeking my relief ...
The Atlantic washes upon my feet as failure within me weeps ...
Defeat...
Washes away beyond the reef...
I watch the sun splash onto the sea..
As I hold myself & my solidarity..

Peace in my soul I have reached a new peak..
As .. I breathe... I exhale serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment