thats lil bro feet btw :)

thats lil bro feet btw :)

Friday, January 24, 2014

Instant Recognition of Me

Wait…

 

smokinherb

Wait for the instant clarification of silence

I pause my verbal digestion for your hearing to eagerly devour

Each hour of gained comprehension of how I do me as who I was created to be

Fancy this

I am the explanation why the room comes to a halt when I touch the door knob, grasp and allow myself in

All eyes laid upon this wealth, this shell I claim as myself

Speaking I begin to taste the attention I am given as I proceed

Walking through a crowd with only a few I recognize pure as me

Fancy that

Configuring the nonchalance I speak of my reflection.

Moving through the anticipated moment to consider me the greatest

While watching you and yours, mine & ours joining each into one respected region as I continue as Cali through this room full of many

This Globe, I am tired of standing on

I soar with the astronauts & surf galaxies as more admire & conjure I with envy ..

Inspired by free

Notified of this as I was a spirit before my introduction to this outer frame
I said already that I claim with this beautiful frame and utmost name… Jeanay

But I go by Cali everyday

Standing here tonight I admit I was a child not ignorant but left without the acceleration of growth I had to experience each lesson in life God had choose…

And so then I wrote, maturity comes with choice and not with physical growth..

My pride reflects like the quartz at the tip of the pyramids reflecting each night and by the morning star each day

I am the main attraction no interruption can cease this moment as I shout at the mountain I AM THE GREATEST!!

 

Perfectly imperfect I am here for myself….

And the crowd stands to their feet, stage lights hit the crease between cheeks

Ear to ear a gap of affection, satisfaction granted to my presence as I slide through the people to my exit as each whispers,

“She is the greatest”

No comments:

Post a Comment